Marianne holds a BSc and MSc in chemistry, carried out at the University of Vienna. She did her bachelor thesis at the department of organic chemistry and performed her master thesis in the field of bioinorganic chemistry under the supervision of Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dr. Bernhard Keppler. Within her thesis, she synthesized and investigated novel drug delivery systems for anticancer agents. In 2016, Marianne took the opportunity to study one semester at Lund University via an Erasmus+ scholarship. In June 2018, she joined us as a PhD student, working in the framework of the FWF-START project “The hydrothermal route to functional organic frameworks”.
Organic Materials, Monomer Synthesis, Hydrothermal Synthesis, Covalent Organic Frameworks, Porous Networks, Polyimides
5) POSTER: “Monodisperse Porous Polyimide Network Particles: No Need for Crystallinity?” Marianne Lahnsteiner, Hipassia M. Moura, Miriam M. Unterlass. Symposium on Porous Organic Polymers. 9th-12th September 2019, Universität Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany.
4) POSTER: “Chemical Synthesis in Hot Water- A Method for Sustainable Chemical Production?” Marianne Lahnsteiner, D. Alonso Cerrón-Infantes, Hipassia M. Moura, Patrick W. Fritz, Musthafa M. Iqbal, Olivier Gazil, Elias K. Bumbaris, Miriam M. Unterlass. 20. Österreichischer CCCA Klimatag. 24th-26th April 2019, TU Wien, Vienna Austria.
3) POSTER: “Chemical Synthesis in Hot Water- A Method for Sunstainable Chemical Production?” Marianne Lahnsteiner, D. Alonso Cerrón-Infantes, Hipassia M. Moura, Patrick W. Fritz, Musthafa M. Iqbal, Olivier Gazil, Elias K. Bumbaris, Miriam M. Unterlass. International Symposium: Global Sustainable Development Goals in a Mediatized World. April 4th – 5th 2019, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
2) [POSTER PRIZE] POSTER: “The Hydrothermal Route to Polyimide Networks” Marianne Lahnsteiner, Hipassia M. Moura, Miriam M. Unterlass. 31. Deutsche Zeolith-Tagung Dresden. March 6th-8th 2019, TU Dresden, Germany
1) POSTER: „Impact of linker modification on the in vitro and in vivo anticancer activity of novel albumin-targeting Platinum(IV) drugs” Hemma Schueffl, Josef Mayr, Diana Groza, Luis Galvez, Marianne Lahnsteiner, Gunda Koellensperger, Walter Berger, Bernhard K. Keppler, Christian R. Kowol and Petra Heffeter. The 6th International Symposium on Metallomics. August 13th-17th 2017, Vienna, Austria
1) Poster Prize at the 31. Deutsche Zeolith-Tagung 2019, Dresden, Germany